REWA Community FAQ

Short answers to the questions people ask most about this forum.

What is REWA Community?

A forum run by REWA (rewa.tech) for people who repair phones, tablets, laptops, watches, drones and game consoles: technicians, repair shops, students and DIYers. You ask repair questions, answer them and share what you learn.

Who answers the questions?

Other members, and the REWA team. Answers are community help, so check measurements and part numbers against your own device.

Do I need an account?

No account is needed to read. To ask, answer or vote, sign up for a free account.

Why is my first post not showing yet?

A moderator checks the first post of every new member, and new members’ topics until they reach trust level 1. It keeps spam out and usually doesn’t take long.

How do I ask a repair question that gets answered?

Give the exact model, what happened, what you tried and photos. The question form in each category walks you through it. More in how to ask a repair question.

What does “Solution” mean?

The person who asked marks the reply that fixed the problem as the solution. It shows right under the question, so the next person with the same fault finds the fix quickly.

Where do I ask about REPART, REFOX, REFOX Bitmap or REWA Academy?

For orders, refunds, warranty claims and account problems, contact REWA directly through rewa.tech or shop.rewa.tech, not in the forum.

Can I share schematics or boardviews?

Not files or whole diagrams you don’t have the right to share, and no download links. Naming the document and the net, your own measurements and your own photos are fine. Details: schematics, boardviews and copyright.

Can I advertise or sell here?

No ads, price lists or “DM me for price”. Linking a part or tool is fine when it answers the question; say so if it’s your shop.

Why can’t I start a topic in Board Repair or Showcase?

Those categories need trust level 1. You reach it automatically by reading and taking part for a while. Anyone can reply.

What is the AI writing helper?

Members from trust level 1 can select text in the editor and choose Fix grammar & spelling, Improve clarity or Shorten. It only edits your own text, shows the changes first, and you decide whether to keep them.

How does the leaderboard work?

You get points when your answer is marked as the solution, when your posts get likes and reactions, and for taking part. Staff are not ranked. See the leaderboard.

Where do I report a problem with the forum?

In Site Feedback. The full rules are in the community guidelines.